Mudra means "To Please", and is a way to invoke the unseen forces for health and happiness. You can literally manifest your destiny with the palm of your hands. Mudras are a type of sign language to the angelic realm. Every day, hire the angels of Light and fire the angels of darkness with Mudra Therapy.
The 10th month of the year brings the Sun to activate healing and draw in the Light in order to see the Truth. Sometimes we have to sit quietly in order to go inward and see what we were not able to see before. This shift in perspective can be the catalyst to profound healing and transformation. This week's mudra is a powerful ally for the mind. When the mind can stay clear of worry and fear, while finding peace and calm, then it can work for us instead of against us. When we need to take time to look within to manifest the knowledge and understanding necessary to see the Light of any situation, this mudra can support us by bringing a greater sense of Hope to any situation that feels hopeless. It is wonderful for the nervous system, and helps to activate the "rest and digest" response of the parasympathetic nervous system.
This mudra works by reverse interlacing the hands, which massages and activates the fingers. The fingers represent the neck and head of the body physically, and the mind and thoughts through the energetics of the higher planes of existence. The fingers also activate the 12 astrological signs and the planets that rule over them. The thumbs are engaged and stretched to 90 degrees to activate the brain and the planetary influence of Mars for energy and stamina. The palms are face up and invite in blessings of resolutions and higher help to support us when we need it.
How To Get Into The Mudra:
1. Straighten the spine in a comfortable posture sitting, standing, or laying down.
2. Rub your hands together vigorously.
3. Reverse interlace the hands with palms facing up.
4. Stretch the thumbs straight into a 90 degree angel, and bring the mudra to rest at the solar plexus.
5. Relax your shoulders down and away from your ears.
6. Smile, breathe, and hold the mudra here for 3 - 11 minutes. Chanting the healing mantra "RaMaDaSaSaSaySoHung" or breathing a 3-Point Breath (See Below) is wonderful to do while holding any mudra.
3-Point Breath (Optional):
Inhale for a count of 20, Hold the breath for a count of 20, Exhale for a count of 20. Repeat this breath for 3 - 11 minutes to calm the mind and bring balance to the brain.