Sukshma Vyayama January Sunday Morning Practice 8-10am
Based on a health practice that has been kept secret for centuries and is now being introduced to the Western World, this series of exercises is used by advanced yogis when coming out of Samadhi (a deep state meditation where the practitioner may be still for hours, days or months at a time) to bring life and vitality back in the body. It is called the yoga of immortality as it works on the subtle body known as Sukshma Sharira which gives life and vitality to the physical body. This practice adds in Naam and specific body angles and is designed to rid the body of disease, re-establish the flow of prana in the body, and awaken dormant powers in you.
It looks and feels different from other forms of yoga and the energy released is felt within the first 5 minutes of practice.This is a wellness and health practice that complements any other forms of yoga, athletics, performance and fitness modalities you may do and causes you to catapult to a new level of excellence. With a consistent practice of Sukshma Vyayama Powered by Naam you feel renewed, and you gain an inner strength and power rarely accessed through any other means.
- Improved brain function (concentration, focus, memory)
- Balanced endocrine system (hormonal balance)
- Revitalized muscular and skeletal system (endurance, resilience, posture, muscle tone)
- Reduced neck and shoulder tension
- Increased metabolism to support ideal body weight
- Enhanced detoxification to rid of environmental and internal toxins
- Sustained energy flow through the day
- Harmonized digestion and elimination
- Heightened proprioception and balance
- Improved eyesight
- Increased joy
- Balanced emotions through the power of sound vibration
Single Purchase = $25/class
Good for one 2-hour class
Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
When you purchase this course, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability as defined hereafter.
1. I recognize that yoga and other exercise and movement classes may require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards that may be involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in yoga classes. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition, which would prevent my physical participation in yoga classes.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga and other classes at I agree to assume full responsibilities for any risks injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I may incur or sustain, as a result of participating in yoga classes.
4. I hereby request and consent to participate in the course “LIVESTREAM Sukshma Vyayama Intensive”. I, my heirs or legal representatives, in consideration of my all services, classes and Harmonyum treatments forever release, waive, and covenant not to sue teachers, Joshua Bowser and Lemia Astarabadi, RaMa Holistic Care, its officers, employees, and any other people officially connected, for any injury and do release from any and all liability due to injury, sickness, dissatisfaction, disagreement with content or teaching style and/or from whatever source which might occur during or after participation in that course.