Mudra means "To Please", and is a way to invoke the unseen forces for health and happiness. You can literally manifest your destiny with the palm of your hands. Mudras are a type of sign language to the angelic realm. Every day, hire the angels of Light and fire the angels of darkness with Mudra Therapy.
This is 10th month of the year, the month of healing and merging with the heart. It is also the start of Mercury Retrograde season in a Mercury year. In order to heal the heart, we have to soothe the mind, and merge the mind and heart together as one for the greatest good. We have the power to project a more Loving state of being with our energy and intention.
This month's hand posture, Buddhi Shakti Mudra, helps to activate the heart via the pinky and the heart meridian. The small intestine meridian is also stimulated through the pinky finger, and this finger is connected to the planetary influence of Mercury. Interlacing the hands helps to bring the two hemispheres of the brain together as one, while merging the energies of time and space within. Together, this hand posture helps to promote a strong auric projection, great communication, a strong heart, a balanced digestive system, and the power of the Word that can heal and transform what we experience in this physical reality.
How To Perform This Mudra:
1. Straighten the spine in a comfortable posture sitting, standing, or laying down.
2. Rub your hands together vigorously.
3. Interlace the hands together.
4. Release the pinky (Mercury) fingers straight.
5. Relax your shoulders and elongate the spine, allowing the chest to rise and the chin to gently relax in and up. Close the eyes and focus at the brow (3rd eye) point.
6. Smile, breathe, and chant the mantra "Wahe Guru Wahe Jio", "Har Haray Haree Wahe Guru", or practice Three Part Breath (See Below). In-Joy!
3-Part Breath (Optional):
Inhale slowly into the belly, rib cage, and upper chest for a count of 20. Hold the breath and squeeze the rectum for a count of 20. Exhale from the chest, rib cage, and belly, drawing the navel in toward the spine for a count of 20. Repeat the breath for a total of 3 minutes. SMILE!