Mudra means "To Please", and is a way to invoke the unseen forces for health and happiness. You can literally manifest your destiny with the palm of your hands. Mudras are a type of sign language to the angelic realm. Every day, hire the angels of Light and fire the angels of darkness with Mudra Therapy.
This 9th month of the year, the month of inner reflection, strength, and wisdom, has a fiery vibration of Mars. In order to extract the blessings of Mars, we need to activate the fire within and open the heart to the good that is flowing in. The mudra of this month is for energy, opening the heart, protection, and sealing in goodness for Divine creations to manifest.
Combining the thumb, represented by Mars, with the Pericardium point (the Christ Point) in the hand, there is a double dose of fire to help manifest strength and power to live one's dreams. This is an excellent mudra for boosting the body, mind, and spirit toward one's goals and dreams and bringing out the best in the self and in any endeavor one sets out to achieve.
How To Get Into The Mudra:
1. Straighten the spine in a comfortable posture sitting, standing, or laying down.
2. Rub your hands together vigorously.
3. Bring your right thumb (Mars) tip to touch the center of the left palm.
4. Point the left thumb up toward the Sun.
5. Relax your shoulders down and away from your ears.
6. Smile, breathe, and hold the mudra here for 3 - 11 minutes. Chanting the healing mantra "Sat Nam x 6, Wahe Guru x 1" or breathing a 3-Point Breath (See Below) is wonderful to do while holding any mudra.
3-Point Breath (Optional):
Inhale for a count of 20, Hold the breath for a count of 20, Exhale for a count of 20. Repeat this breath for 3 - 11 minutes to calm the mind and bring balance to the brain.