Mudra means "To Please", and is a way to invoke the unseen forces for health and happiness. You can literally manifest your destiny with the palm of your hands. Mudras are a type of sign language to the angelic realm. Every day, hire the angels of Light and fire the angels of darkness with Mudra Therapy.
The 12th month of the year offers the expansion of Jupiter and the surrendering of "The Hanged Man". This is why we chose this mudra to balance the good luck and high energy of the Jupiter (index) finger with the strength and inner awakening of the Saturn (middle) finger. Together, this hand posture promotes a higher level of consciousness to manifest the destiny we incarnated to live.
The left and right hands come together to balance the hemispheres of the brain. The Jupiter and Saturn fingers rise up like an antenna to call in a signal for a higher good to return to us. The Jupiter finger aligns the gut instincts with the Saturn heart protector. With harmony and good energy of the heart and intuitive knowing, there is no stopping a greater good from manifesting.
How To Get Into The Mudra:
1. Straighten the spine in a comfortable posture sitting, standing, or laying down.
2. Rub your hands together vigorously.
3. Interlace the fingers, crossing the thumbs one over the other.
4. Stretch your index fingers and middle fingers up together straight.
5. Relax your shoulders down and away from your ears.
6. Smile, breathe, and hold the mudra here for 3 - 11 minutes. Chanting the healing mantra "RaMaDaSaSaSaySoHung" or breathing a 3-Point Breath (See Below) is wonderful to do while holding any mudra.
3-Point Breath (Optional):
Inhale for a count of 20, Hold the breath for a count of 20, Exhale for a count of 20. Repeat this breath for 3 - 11 minutes to calm the mind and bring balance to the brain.