Mudra means "To Please", and is a way to invoke the unseen forces for health and happiness. You can literally manifest your destiny with the palm of your hands. Mudras are a type of sign language to the angelic realm. Every day, hire the angels of Light and fire the angels of darkness with Mudra Therapy.
The 7th month of the year tests our mental strength and resilience. The mind is the place of duality, as well as the place of creation. With all of this power, it is important that we feel mentally balanced and in harmony with our highest self. This mudra specifically addresses our ability to take control of the reigns of the wild horses of duality within the mind in order to direct it toward goodness. Taking control back from our shadow side is our greatest strength. As we flow through the yin and yang and the ups and downs, we can use this tool to re-Mind ourselves to choose productive thoughts and let go of the destructive ones.
Stimulating the brain, each hand is performing a different task. The right thumb (Mars) activates the pinky finger (Mercury), to stimulate the brain and activate the Pineal and Pituitary Glands. The left thumb (Mars) activates the right ring finger (Sun), to activate the healing Light, strength, and radiance of the power of Love within the heart. The right hand is the active hand that projects mental harmony, while the left hand is the receptive hand that receives Light. Together they support healing, productive, and en-Lightening thoughts for mental strength and manifesting a more Loving reality.
How To Perform This Mudra:
1. Straighten the spine in a comfortable posture sitting, standing, or laying down.
2. Rub your hands together vigorously.
3. Gently bring the thumb tip to touch the pinky tip on the right hand.
4. Gently bring the thumb tip to touch the ring finger tip on the left hand.
5. Relax your shoulders, extend the arms straight, resting the mudras on the knees with the palms face up. Elongate the spine, allowing the chest to rise and the chin to gently relax in and up. Close the eyes and focus at the brow (3rd eye) point.
6. Smile, breathe, and practice Three Part Breath (See Below). In-Joy!
3-Part Breath (Optional):
Inhale slowly into the belly, rib cage, and upper chest for a count of 20. Hold the breath and squeeze the rectum for a count of 20. Exhale from the chest, rib cage, and belly, drawing the navel in toward the spine for a count of 20. Repeat the breath for a total of 3 minutes. SMILE!