Mudra of the Month: Mudra for Wisdom & Harmony...
Mudra means "To Please", and is a way to invoke the unseen forces for health and happiness. You can literally manifest your destiny with the palm of your hands. Mudras are a type of sign language to the angelic realm. Every day, hire the angels of Light and fire the angels of darkness with Mudra Therapy.
The month of March is the 3rd month of the year, and three is the number for the planetary influence of Jupiter. Jupiter brings out our leadership skills, invites in higher blessings, and is filled with abundance and expansive energies. This month we practice a hand posture that invites in peace of mind, stillness, and calm serenity, while inviting in harmonious frequencies of balance and equality. The thumbs activate the higher mind and the pineal and pituitary glands, while the index finger helps digest the higher energies of abundant expansion. The tips of the other fingers come together to activate the brain and bring balance to all of the elements. This mudra brings overall good luck, wisdom, fairness, and harmony, activating a greater and higher purpose of bringing in blessings.
How To Get Into The Mudra:
1. Straighten the spine in a comfortable posture sitting, standing, or laying down.
2. Rub your hands together vigorously.
3. Bring the tips of the index finger and thumb together on both hands.
4. Interlock the circles formed from the index and thumb fingers.
5. Touch the tips of the middle fingers together, the ring fingers together, and the pinkies together.
6. Soften the shoulders, reach the crown of the head toward the sky, close the eyes, and relax into the posture.
7. Smile, breathe 3 point breath or chant RaMaDaSa, and hold the mudra here for 3 - 11 minutes.
Inhale for a count of 20, Hold the breath for a count of 20, Exhale for a count of 20. Repeat this breath for 3 - 11 minutes to calm the mind and bring balance to the brain.