Removing Worry & Opens The Lungs
Mudra means "To Please", and is a way to invoke the unseen forces for health and happiness. You can literally manifest your destiny with the palm of your hands. Mudras are a type of sign language to the angelic realm. Every day, hire the angels of Light and fire the angels of darkness with Mudra Therapy.
This is the 3rd month of the year, and Jupiter is the influence that comes to test our spiritual strength. There is so much beauty and grace to extract from this vibration when we are able to let go of worry and embrace Faith. Jupiter can have an effect on the lungs, the brain, the skin, and the digestive system. When we live in complete trust and let go of our need to control, then things are able to flow for the highest good. Flow allows the body to breathe deeply, assimilate with ease, and not allow anything to erupt 'under one's skin'. This month, we practice one of the Royal Mudras of the Kriya Series. These hand postures were only taught to the royal families and were considered higher knowledge for the upper class and elite only. Today, we can all access the mudras in the Kriya Series.
The thumb represents the "Raj" appendage, therefore the name of this hand posture is "Raj Kriya Mudra". Every finger has a vibration, and the thumb is connected to the lung meridian and the brain. By activating the thumb in this mudra, we are stimulating the brain in order to release worries and fears and expand in Faith. Raj Kriya is performed on both hands, starting with the left thumb first and followed by the right (for an equal amount of time on each hand).
How To Get Into The Mudra:
1. Straighten the spine in a comfortable posture sitting, standing, or laying down.
2. Rub your hands together vigorously.
3. Grab the left thumb with the right hand, placing the right thumb relaxed on top of the left hand.
4. After meditating with one hand, then grab the right thumb with the left hand, placing the left thumb relaxed on top of the right hand (stay here for the same amount of time as the other hand).
5. Relax your shoulders.
6. Smile, breathe, and hold the mudra here for 3 - 11 minutes.
Inhale for a count of 20, Hold the breath for a count of 20, Exhale for a count of 20. Repeat this breath for 3 - 11 minutes to calm the mind and bring balance to the brain.