Mudra means "To Please", and is a way to invoke the unseen forces for health and happiness. You can literally manifest your destiny with the palm of your hands. Mudras are a type of sign language to the angelic realm. Every day, hire the angels of Light and fire the angels of darkness with Mudra Therapy.
In this 10th month of the year, we learn how to move through cycles in our lives. It is a month for healing and finding harmony in all areas of living. This hand posture helps to support the energy of renewal. The Fall Season brings change, the falling of the leaves, and the transformation from the external to the internal. Ours hands are our hearts on the outside. As we stack the right palm on top of the left palm to gently rest, we are bringing our active, male, positive energy together with our passive, female, negative energy to bring peace and harmony to the heart, mind, and soul. The mudra is centered in front of the heart chakra, allowing all of the chakras to cleanse, renew, balance, and realign.
To get prepared for this mudra therapy, it is advised to energize the hands and heart prior to performing it. One way to do this is to bend the elbows and flatten the palms so that there is a straight line between the fingers and the elbows. Sitting with the shoulders away from the ears and spine tall, move the hands/arms up and down rapidly as though you are drumming in front of the heart for 1-3 minutes. This will warm up the energy body and allow for the maximum results to manifest from the mudra.
How To Get Into The Mudra:
1. Straighten the spine in a comfortable posture sitting, standing, or laying down.
2. Rub your hands together vigorously.
3. Bring your right palm flat on top of the left palm, face down.
4. Keep the thumbs together with the hand, resting gentle next to the webbing of the opposite hand.
5. Bring the hand posture in front of the heart chakra and parallel to the ground.
6. Relax your shoulders down and away from your ears and keep the spine straight.
7. Smile, breathe, and hold the mudra here for 3 - 11 minutes. Chanting the healing mantra "RaMaDaSaSaSaySoHung" or breathing a long, deep breaths.