Mudra means "To Please", and is a way to invoke the unseen forces for health and happiness. You can literally manifest your destiny with the palm of your hands. Mudras are a type of sign language to the angelic realm. Every day, hire the angels of Light and fire the angels of darkness with Mudra Therapy.
This is the 4th month of the year, and Uranus is entering to create positive change. Don't get tripped up by the shifts that are presenting themselves to you now. These are blessings that will grow into miracles when we agree to step out of the comfort zone. This hand posture supports the shift out of pain and suffering, and into goodness. It is the release of obstacles and "bad luck" in order to embrace the truth that we are one with the Light of Creation. This hand posture helps to restore the flow of blessings. As everything is birthed from within, we have the choice to leave or change space out of a limited reality and into expansion. Allow the appropriate shifts to alter your reality into a closer version of your greatest and highest dreams and visions. Now is time to create the life that we have always dreamed of living!
If you are pregnant, this hand posture is NOT advised for you. Instead, touch the thumb to the pinky for heart health. If you are NOT pregnant, then this mudra allows us to interlock our Saturn fingers to remove karmic debt, and our Sun fingers to help bring healing and harmony, in order to move past our biggest obstacles and live the life of our dreams.
How To Get Into The Mudra:
1. Straighten the spine in a comfortable posture sitting, standing, or laying down.
2. Rub your hands together vigorously.
3. Touch your middle (Saturn) and ring fingers (Sun) together with the thumb (Mars).
4. Bring your two hands together and interlace those middle and ring fingers together into an infinity lock.
5. Extend the pinkies (Mercury) and index fingers (Jupiter) straight to activate communication, dispelling blocks in order to bring in good luck.
6. Smile, breathe, and hold the mudra here for 3 - 11 minutes. Chanting the healing mantra "RaMaDaSaSaSaySoHung" or breathing a 3-Point Breath (See Below) is wonderful to do while holding any mudra.
***Remember that it might not be comfortable at first, but you are developing neuro-pathways in the brain that will affect the entire being, so hang in there!
3-Point Breath (Optional):
Inhale for a count of 20, Hold the breath for a count of 20, Exhale for a count of 20. Repeat this breath for 3 - 11 minutes to calm the mind and bring balance to the brain.