Mudra means "To Please", and is a way to invoke the unseen forces for health and happiness. You can literally manifest your destiny with the palm of your hands. Mudras are a type of sign language to the angelic realm. Every day, hire the angels of Light and fire the angels of darkness with Mudra Therapy.
Tattva Mudra is a widely used hand posture that helps to circulate prana throughout the body. Every finger holds an elemental value, and when all five elements come together, there is balance. This is a powerful hand posture that helps to seal the aura. Health and harmony flow when the elements are in balance. Practicing Tattva Mudra is literally balancing the tattvas, or elements, both within and around the being.
As there are many different beliefs and systems of the hands, there are different beliefs as to which element is assigned to which finger. The thumb is either Earth or Fire. The index finger is either Water or Air. The middle finger is either Fire or Ether. The ring finger is either Air or Earth. Finally, the pinky is either Ether or Water. When you connect all of the fingers together this way, it doesn't matter which system you believe in because they are all creating a circuit of Light to flow. All of the planetary energies and upper meridians are connected for health and vitality. The tips of the fingers also relate to the head in reflexology, so this hand posture is very harmonious for the brain and the mind. ENJOY!
How To Get Into The Mudra:
1. Straighten the spine in a comfortable posture either sitting, standing, or laying down.
2. Rub your hands together vigorously.
3. Connect the tips of each finger to its matching finger on the opposite hand.
5. Bring this hand posture in front of your solar plexus.
6.Relax your shoulders and lengthen the spine.
7. Smile, breathe, and hold the mudra here for 3-11 minutes. Chanting the healing mantra "RaMaDaSaSaSaySoHung" or breathing a 3-Point Breath (See Below) is wonderful to do while holding any mudra.
3-Point Breath (Optional):
Inhale for a count of 20, Hold the breath for a count of 20, Exhale for a count of 20. Repeat this breath for 3-11 minutes to calm the mind and bring balance to the brain.