Mudra of the Month: Intuitive Guidance & Finding Solutions...
Mudra means "To Please", and is a way to invoke the unseen forces for health and happiness. You can literally manifest your destiny with the palm of your hands. Mudras are a type of sign language to the angelic realm. Every day, hire the angels of Light and fire the angels of darkness with Mudra Therapy.
The month of November is the 11th month of the year. Eleven is a very mystical number. It reduces to a 2, which represents the planetary influence of the Moon. The Moon connects us to our Innate Self, the soul, and our intuition. It is our 6th sense, inner knowing, and the nurturing that we give to our higher self to remember who we truly are and how to serve ourselves and others in the most loving and neutral way. Eleven is the number for the hidden sphere of the Tree of Life. This is the Astral door to our higher consciousness.
The mudra this month helps to enhance intuition. Through our intuition, we are able to hear our higher self guide the way. This hand posture is wonderful for finding solutions to problems by seeking inner guidance. The Saturn, middle finger, is activated by Mars to help activate the inner teacher through strength, patience, and understanding. The Jupiter, index finger, connects to the bridge between the astral and physical realms in order to activate spiritual growth, expansion, and an elevated connection to a higher consciousness. The Mars, thumb, brings an activation of a deeper, more philosophical, higher brain where intuition is the first sense to have a voice. Utilize the strengths of this mudra to bring deeper insight in order to resolve issues and merge with a higher destiny.
How To Get Into The Mudra:
1. Straighten the spine in a comfortable posture sitting, standing, or laying down.
2. Rub your hands together vigorously.
3. Touch the tips of the middle (Saturn) fingers to the thumb (Mars) fingers.
4. Touch the index finger (Jupiter) to the middle of the thumb (Mars).
5. Relax your shoulders down and away from your ears, straighten the pinky (Mercury) and ring (Sun) fingers and elbows, and allow the chest to lift.
6. Smile, breathe, and hold the mudra here for 3 - 11 minutes. Chanting the healing mantra "RaMaDaSaSaSaySoHung" or breathing a 3-Point Breath (See Below) is wonderful to do while holding any mudra.
3-Point Breath (Optional):
Inhale for a count of 20, Hold the breath for a count of 20, Exhale for a count of 20. Repeat this breath for 3 - 11 minutes to calm the mind and bring balance to the brain.