Mudra means "To Please", and is a way to invoke the unseen forces for health and happiness. You can literally manifest your destiny with the palm of your hands. Mudras are a type of sign language to the angelic realm. Every day, hire the angels of Light and fire the angels of darkness with Mudra Therapy.
We kick off the New Year with a mudra that helps us open our 3rd eye and manifest our inner visions for the greatest good of all life. The center line of the body is defined by the Ren Channel in Chinese Medicine. This center line helps one to gather the body's nourishment in order to serve our greatest needs physically and spiritually. It is also called the "conception vessel" and used in fertility and creation. This mudra stimulates that channel in two places - the 3rd eye and the solar plexus. These chakras help with higher visions and perceptions and strengthening one's will power in order to take action. Using Golden Triangle (the thumb, index, and middle finger tips touching), the manifesting mudra, this energetic activation helps to open one's higher visions in order to manifest one's greatest dreams.
How To Perform This Mudra:
1. Straighten the spine in a comfortable posture sitting, standing, or laying down.
2. Rub your hands together vigorously.
3. Gently bring your hands into Golden Triangle (touch the thumb, index, and middle finger tips together on the right hand and open on the left hand).
4. Then bring the closed Golden Triangle on the right hand to the third eye.
5. Bring the open Golden Triangle on the left hand to the Solar Plexus.
6. Relax your shoulders and elongate the spine, allowing the chest to rise and the chin to gently relax in and up.
7. Smile, breathe, and chant the healing mantra "Guru Ram Das" or practice Three Part Breath (See Below). In-Joy!
3-Part Breath (Optional):
Inhale slowly into the belly, rib cage, and upper chest for a count of 20. Hold the breath and squeeze the rectum for a count of 20. Exhale from the chest, rib cage, and belly, drawing the navel in toward the spine for a count of 20. Repeat the breath for a total of 3 minutes. SMILE!